Are you looking for a role with a top voted Social Care provider to work for by indeed? Don’t take our word for it, our team agree – we’re proud that we average at 4/5* on employee reviews.
Our current and new employees mean the world to us, and as part of their journey we need the very best talent to welcome, train and induct into our business. We have an exciting new role that we are looking to recruit, Training and Compliance Officer.
As a Training and Compliance Officer, you will ensure that excellent face-to-face training is delivered in locations across the UK for new and existing care staff members.
The Training and Compliance Officer will be a fundamental part of the introduction new recruits receive, and a vital player in upholding our high standards of training - and by extension - care. The successful candidate will support safe practice, effective risk management and accurate recording by monitoring and checking quality assurance processes. You will complete audits to ensure compliance in-branch with regulations and CQC, relating to the delivery of quality and safe services to all clients and care staff.
- Earn up to £24,000 as a Training and Compliance Officer
- Full time including weekends
- Supportive & Established management
- Lots of further career opportunities
Agincare offer fantastic benefits for our Training and Compliance Officer
- £200 joining fee* Subject to T&Cs
- Paid two-day Induction – Get paid whilst training!
- Paid upfront DBS
- Fast Track Job Offers
- Refer a friend bonus - £250
We also offer other wonderful benefits for all our staff;
- Paid Mileage
- Access to Blue Light Membership
- Fully Funded Continuous Professional Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) available to all our employees
- Long Service Award
- Recognition Awards
- Paid Annual Leave
- Internal competitions to win prizes e.g. holidays, extra annual leave
We are looking for a Training and Compliance Officer to join our team and help Agincare UK, remain compliant in QA process and procedure relating to the delivery of quality and safe service to all clients and staff. You will be responsible for checking audits, trackers and safeguarding/complaints documentation; creating action plans on findings and offer support for audit completion.
As a Training and Compliance Officer, you will need to have previous experience of Social Care, Supervisor or Care Coordinator Role.
You will have sound knowledge of the social care sector and regulatory framework and a Health & Social Care professional qualification Level 2 or 3.
You are required to have the following;
- Your own vehicle for work purposes and able to travel around the UK;
- Full, valid UK / EU driving licence;
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal;
- Excellent presentation writing and delivering via PowerPoint
- Highly organised, with a flexible approach.
We can offer you fully-funded training and career development opportunities for all regardless of experience in social care (training programmes up to and including Level 5).
We’re a family-run business caring for people since 1986, this year we’re celebrating 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, we’re one of the UK’s largest care providers and are continuing to grow. With over 50 locations across our care homes, home care branches and live-in offices – there really is something for everyone.
Equal opportunities are important to us at Agincare and we welcome applications from all.