Agincare is one of the largest family owned care providers in the UK and keeping the close-knit family feeling is what makes working for us so special. We’d like to hear from you if you have social care experience, or if you are considering starting a rewarding career in social care.
About the role
- Support worker, with a starting rate of £9.00 per hour
- Full time, part time and bank roles in Rochester, Rainham, Gillingham, and Newington in Medway.
- Comprehensive training provided including the opportunity to complete NVQ’s
- Career progression and development
- Close knit family feel to our services
- CQC rating of “Good”
In this role you will support young adults with autism, learning disabilities and complex behaviours to lead fulfilling and independent lives. As well as helping them with daily tasks of looking after themselves and their home, our support workers help them access as much of the community and local area as they can, attending clubs and using local leisure facilities, or even just going out for a coffee.
- You may be looking to take on a new role where you can put your people skills to use, or simply looking to take the next steps in your social care career.
- Let us know about any personal experience within your family or related qualifications as this experience is all relevant.
- Having a caring and compassionate nature is the most important skill you can bring to our team at Agincare Enable, everything else we can teach you.
- Job satisfaction knowing you make a real difference to our service users lives every day.
We can offer you fully funded training and career development opportunities for all regardless of experience in social care (training programmes up to and including Level 5). We can also cover the cost of your Enhanced DBS, along with other benefits including; Blue Light Card discount package, Employee Assistance Programme, plus more including our company pension scheme.
We’ve been voted as the top care company to work for by Indeed, and our team agree – we’re proud that we average at 4/5* on employee reviews.
We’re a family run business caring for people since 1986, this year we’re celebrating 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, we’re one of the UK’s largest care providers and are continuing to grow. With over 50 locations across our care homes, home care branches and live-in offices – there really is something for everyone.
Equal opportunities are important to us at Agincare and we welcome applications from all.