Agincare is one of the largest family owned care providers in the UK and keeping the close-knit family feeling is what makes working for us so special. We’d like to hear from you if you have social care experience, or if you are considering starting a rewarding career in social care.
- Senior Care Assistant - £9.75 per hour
- Full time contracts available
- Day and Night contracts available
- Victory Care Home has 51 beds, a CQC rating of “Good” and is set on the edge of town, backing on to leafy green areas
- Lots of further career opportunities available
- Established Senior Management Team
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will supervise and lead the wonderful healthcare team to ensure they are supported and have clear direction and guidance throughout each shift. You will also ensure residents receive quality care including comprehensive care plans and administering medication in line with the Home’s policies and procedures and adhere to the Home’s system designed to assess the risk of, and to prevent, detect and control the spread of infection. As a Senior member of the team you will need to respond quickly, calmly and efficiently to any situation and on occasion support the wider team, including management in other reasonable duties within the nature and level of your role and experience.
The Ideal Candidate
- You may be looking to take the next step up in your career or continue your social care experience
- Do let us know if you have your level 3 or equivalent in health & social care, along with any other skills you have gained as all experience is relevant.
- Having a caring and compassionate nature is the most important skill you can bring within social care.
- Job satisfaction knowing you make a real difference to our residents lives every day by making people feel safe, comfortable and happy
We can offer you fully funded training and career development opportunities for all regardless of experience in social care (training programmes up to and including Level 5). We can also cover the cost of your Enhanced DBS, along with other benefits including; Blue Light Card discount package, Employee Assistance Programme, plus more including our company pension scheme.
About the Company
We’ve been voted as the top care company to work for by Indeed, and our team agree – we’re proud that we average at 4/5* on employee reviews.
We’re a family run business caring for people since 1986, this year we’re celebrating 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, we’re one of the UK’s largest care providers and are continuing to grow. With over 50 locations across our care homes, home care branches and live-in offices – there really is something for everyone.
Equal opportunities are important to us at Agincare and we welcome applications from all.