We are looking for a brilliant communicator driven by achieving sales targets and results.
You will be working as a Care Sales Advisor at our HQ offices in Portland. This is a full-time role, 40 hours per week with a salary of circa £25,000 per annum plus OTE up to £28,000.
About the Role
The Care Sales Advisor is the primary lead on all incoming care enquiries. The main purpose of this role is to convert as many enquiries into new sales as possible across our care home and home care business. Providing exceptional customer service is an essential part of your role.
The Care Advisor must follow the entire enquiry process ensuring all new clients start promptly and smoothly, with all the correct paperwork in place. The Care Advisor will act as a supporting role to the Senior Care Advisor and Sales Manager to drive success and sell to as many new clients as possible.
You will primarily
- Sell as many new care packages/placements as possible.
- Work as part of a highly driven team of likeminded individuals to successfully achieve the teams KPI’s.
- Convert as many new care enquiries into assessments as possible.
- Achieve the best weekly rates (GPM’s) possible.
- Ensure that all enquiries are being dealt with promptly and handled in a professional manner at all times.
- Deliver outstanding quality and customer service throughout the sales process for each new client.
- Provide support to the Senior Care Advisor.
As well as:
- Maintaining a professional and motivated attitude to achieve goals and objectives.
- Ensuring the transition of package starts is seamless for new clients.
- Liaising and communicating seamlessly with the Registered Managers regarding new assessments and package starts.
- Coordinating the funding authority, family, social services and other healthcare professionals involved in clients care where required
- Completing all paperwork in the sales process & obtaining signed contracts prior to care commencing.
- To adhere to existing working practices, methods and procedures and undertake relevant training and development activities.
- To liaise with other internal teams regularly and professionally at all times.
- To ensure that all duties are undertaken within agreed timescales.
What Agincare offer you as Care Advisor;
- Competitive salary and benefits plus incentive-based performance bonus;
- National Health Discount Scheme (up to 60% off high street names);
- Blue Light discount package (superb discounts on travel, leisure, entertainment and more);
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program (offering support for employees and their families);
- Internal competitions to wins prizes such as vouchers, holidays, extra annual leave;
- Excellent career progression.
Agincare is a family run business caring for people since 1986, this year we celebrate 35 years! With over 3,500 family members, we’re one of the UK’s largest privately-owned social care groups and continue to grow in these challenging times. We believe that if we remain true to our company values, and work together as one team, we will continue to be successful and deliver high quality care to all our clients and residents.