Agincare is one of the largest family owned care providers in the UK and keeping the close-knit family feeling is what makes working for us so special. We’d like to hear from you if you are considering beginning your rewarding and successful career with us.
- A fantastic opportunity for an experienced and driven Registered Care Home Manager to lead the team at Trafalgar Care Home and put your own mark on this beautiful home and achieving excellent CQC ratings.
- Trafalgar Care Home has 26 beds, CQC rating of “Good” and is within easy reach of Weymouth town centre and the historic harbourside and on the bus route to Weymouth town centre and Dorchester.
- Full Time (42hours pw)
- Competitive Salary circa £40,000 plus Excellent benefits
- Strong support structure in place
The Ideal Candidate
- As an experienced Registered Manager, you will be a highly visible and proactive leader providing general management support for the established and skilled teams
- Putting our residents at the heart of what we do by promoting high standards of care and ensuring compliance with CQC regulations and contractual requirements
- The successful candidate will provide effective strategic leadership and operational management
- A willingness to drive change, ability to empower a team and effective communication skills will guide you to success
About the Company
We’ve been voted as the top care company to work for by Indeed, and our team agree – we’re proud that we average at 4/5* on employee reviews.
We’re a family run business caring for people since 1986, this year we’re celebrating 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, we’re one of the UK’s largest care providers and are continuing to grow. With over 50 locations across our care homes, home care branches and live-in offices – there really is something for everyone.
Equal opportunities are important to us at Agincare and we welcome applications from all.