At Agincare we are proud to be one of the UK's leading social care providers. We are extremely passionate about the work we do. We have Home Care branches, Extra Care Schemes Homes, Home Care Branches and Live in Carers all over the UK, and we continue to grow and offer job security, career development and great career progression opportunities alongside competitive pay and benefits even in these challenging times.
We are now recruiting a Registered Branch Manager for our Extra Care Schemes based in Hertford.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Registered Branch Manager you will provide excellent operational management and outstanding team leadership for our 2 Extra Care Schemes in Hertfordshire, England.
The Registered Branch Manager is a full time (40 hours per week), permanent role with a salary of up to £30,000 per annum. As our business grows you will need to travel around your region with occasional travel to our Head Office in Portland, Dorset (COVID-19 restrictions allowing).
You will lead the team to provide a safe, caring, responsive and effective service for our clients in their homes, ensuring delivery of the highest possible care standards fully compliant with all CQC statutory regulations, whilst making sure you achieve your operational and quality assurance KPI's.
You will actively promote our Extra Care schemes and our reputation by maintaining positive relationships with clients and key stakeholders through excellent customer service and positive communication. You will manage the budget day to day, promoting financial discipline throughout operations and also lead, manage and develop those in your team.
You can be sure that no two days will be the same and you will gain immense satisfaction from helping to ensure that our clients and staff are safe and happy, their welfare and well-being safeguarded and that our service is effectively managed and delivered.
- You will need to have previous management experience in a similar role;
- You will be knowledgeable and passionate and ideally have experience of person centred support;
- You will need to be aware of and demonstrate up to date knowledge of the social care sector and the social care regulatory framework;
- You will need to have experience of formulating and managing a budget within targets;
- Good IT skills in particular MS Office;
- Great written and verbal communications ability;
- You may already be, or have previously been, a CQC Registered Manager;
- You will need to successfully complete the registration process with the Care Quality Commission within three months of appointment.
- You will need your own transport and must be willing to travel around your region on a daily basis (COVID-19 restrictions allowing) and there may be a need for occasional overnight stays at company expense
Agincare is a family run business caring for people since 1986. With over 3,500 family members, we’re one of the UK’s largest privately-owned care groups and we continue to grow in these challenging times. We believe that if we remain true to our company values, work together as one we will continue to be successful.