We are offering a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded regional recruitment team where you will be based in our Stourport on Severn office.
The Regional Recruitment Officer is a member of the Agincare UK (AUK) Recruitment Team, supporting the Midlands Home Care Branches and Extra Care Schemes within AUK and is responsible for managing all applicants for AUK job roles and guiding candidates through the recruitment and onboarding journey ensuring that they have a quality candidate experience at all stages.
What we offer Regional Recruitment Officers:
- £200 joining fee* Subject to T&Cs
- Paid DBS
- Fast Track Job Offers
- Refer a friend bonus - £250
We also offer other wonderful benefits for all our staff;
- Paid Mileage
- Access to Blue Light Membership
- Fully Funded Continuous Professional Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) available to all our employees
- Long Service Award
- Recognition Awards
- Paid Annual Leave
- Internal competitions to win prizes e.g. holidays, extra annual leave
- Continuous professional development (CPD)
- Excellent career progression
- Long service bonus
- Company pension
The Regional Recruitment Officer contributes to improving the quality of care delivered to Agincare service user by focusing on recruiting the best quality candidates to deliver care and thus Service User satisfaction. You will be the first contact that most applicants have with Agincare and as such they must represent the company professionally and respond to applicants / candidates promptly.
You will have:
- Experience of a recruiting within a customer focused, fast paced role
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to liaise at all levels to all personalities
- Ability to understand people and establish individual needs
- Speak with enthusiasm and confidence
- Confident to persuade and influence
- Ability to work to best practice standards
- Willingness to lead team projects
- Energy and a drive to succeed
We’ve been voted as the top care company to work for by Indeed, and our team agree – we’re proud that we average at 4/5* on employee reviews.
We’re a family-run business caring for people since 1986, this year we’re celebrating 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, we’re one of the UK’s largest care providers and are continuing to grow. With over 50 locations across our care homes, home care branches and live-in offices – there really is something for everyone.
Equal opportunities are important to us at Agincare and we welcome applications from all.