Agincare are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to support our Home Care Recruitment Team based Regionally across England.
About the role:
You will join a progressive, relationship driven team working at a fast-pace who believe in autonomy and trust whilst being dedicated to the candidate experience. Reporting to the Recruitment Business Partner you will provide high quality and efficient administrative support to your colleagues.
- To work to a position of being able to answer and field phone calls, coming into the office;
- Telephone screen new applicants, and schedule interviews for the Recruitment Officers;
- To be responsible for ensuring that the post is dealt with on a daily basis, franking out-going mail;
- Manage and own the candidate experience, keeping all recruitment databases up to date;
- Assist with employment reference requests, and the Disclosure & Barring process;
- Support the Recruitment Officers with any additional administration tasks.
Agincare offer fantastic benefits for our Recruitment Admin Assistant
- £200 joining fee* Subject to T&Cs
- Paid DBS
- Fast Track Job Offers
- Refer a friend bonus - £250
We also offer other wonderful benefits for all our staff;
- Paid Mileage
- Access to Blue Light Membership
- Fully Funded Continuous Professional Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) available to all our employees
- Long Service Award
- Recognition Awards
- Paid Annual Leave
- Internal competitions to win prizes e.g. holidays, extra annual leave
- Experience within an office environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to build and maintain an excellent candidate relationship;
- Ability to understand people and establish individual needs;
- Confident working independently and within a team;
- Energy and a drive to succeed;
- Experience in recruitment is desirable, but not essential;
- Solid experience with volume workload.
We’ve been voted as the top care company to work for by Indeed, and our team agree – we’re proud that we average at 4/5* on employee reviews.
We’re a family-run business caring for people since 1986, this year we’re celebrating 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, we’re one of the UK’s largest care providers and are continuing to grow. With over 50 locations across our care homes, home care branches and live-in offices – there really is something for everyone.
Equal opportunities are important to us at Agincare and we welcome applications from all.