Job Role: Operations Support Administrator
Hours: Permanent Contract, 40 hours per week
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 per year, depending on experience
About the role:
As an Operations Support Administrator, you will provide administrative and support functions to the Operations Support Team (OST) and the Managing Director. The OST provides general and specific advice and support to the Registered Managers in each of the regional operational live-in companies, and to the Managing Director regarding all ALIMS functions.
- To support the Operations Director and OST to assess and monitor the quality of the services provided by assisting with the quarterly audit in each operational company;
- To provide support for projects that have an operational impact across the operational companies, including the recording of action logs and decision logs for the meetings;
- To assist with the smooth running of the live-in care service, by supporting the Managing Director and OST in their administrative tasks, including the reconciliation of credit cards, booking of accommodation and the booking of training venues and meeting administration etc;
- Provide support, organise and minute taking during meetings
- Previous experience as an Administrator
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Previous experience of minute taking
- Self-motivated, flexible, and enthusiastic
- Be able to prioritise to meet deadlines
- Be IT literate and very proficient in Microsoft Office programmes especially Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Agincare is a family run business caring for people since 1986. This year we celebrate 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, we’re one of the UK’s largest privately-owned social care groups and we continue to grow in these challenging times. We believe that if we remain true to our company values, and work together as one team, we will continue to be successful and deliver high-quality care to all our clients and residents.