Agincare is one of the largest family owned care providers in the UK and keeping the close-knit family feeling is what makes working for us so special. We’d like to hear from you if you have social care experience, or if you are considering starting a rewarding career in social care.
- Maintenance Person earning up to £10.00 per hour
- Full time contract available - 36 hours per week
- Rochester Care Home has 56 beds, CQC rating of “Good” and is located in Rochester, Kent
- Supportive/Established Management team
The role of Maintenance Person is to be a multi-skilled operative who will assist with the daily running of the Home/Homes by becoming an effective and involved member of the team including carrying out various odd jobs such as performing repairs, maintaining property, performing renovations as and when required and tending to the grounds
The Ideal Candidate
- You may be looking to take on a new role in a completely new sector or putting years of maintenance experience to use in our beautiful care home.
- A number of years in varied trades will be a great advantage, such as: joinery, plumbing, electrical, painting and decorating skills.
- Let us know any personal experience, related background or qualifications as this experience is all relevant too.
- The ability to work independently and on your own initiative will be imperative, whilst collaborating with the Home Manager to deliver quality work.
- Job satisfaction knowing you make a real difference to our residents lives every day by helping provide them with a well maintained, comfortable accommodation in an inviting environment.
We can cover the cost of your Enhanced DBS, along with other benefits including; Blue Light Card discount package, Employee Assistance Programme, plus more including our company pension scheme.