Earn between £26,000 to £35,000 per year plus a welcome bonus by joining our fantastic Live-in Care Team.
Our North region covers Yorkshire, Leeds, Sheffield and Manchester so you will be required to travel within these locations. As a Live-in Care Assistant, you will be supporting your client in their own home seven days a week to remain as independent as possible. You will be responsible for providing medication, companionship, personal care duties such as bathing, dressing, and helping with domestic tasks. You will also be required to update client care plans to ensure the highest quality of care.
The care and support we provide to our clients varies in dependency, from low level companionship care to highly complex care, such as acquired brain injury and end of life care. We will provide the training needed including practical assessments.
If you already have experience within social care, why not ask us about our Fast-Track Application! We will be able to get you started immediately!
ABOUT THE LIVE-IN CARE ASSISTANT ROLE:
- Up to £750 per week, depending on your client’s needs
- £350 Joining bonus
- Paid two-day Induction Course – Get paid whilst training!
- Paid upfront DBS Certificate
- Paid annual leave based on working patterns
- We offer permanent guaranteed hours contracts if this suits you
- Live-in Care placements can vary in duration but are a minimum of 2 weeks
- Accommodation and food allowance provided
- Very flexible – can work only a few weeks a year, regular patterns of work or for long and established periods in placement – the choice is yours
- Free two-week training programme for those new to social care
- You will have your own separate room and have access to WIFI
- Refer a Friend Scheme – Bonus up to £500 per referral
- Blue Light Discount Package
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) available to all our employees
- Fully funded training programmes up to and including Level 5 in Health & Social Care
- Internal competitions to win prizes e.g. holidays, extra annual leave
- Over the age of 18 due to the nature of the job
- Flexibility to travel to different locations when required
- Have the right to work within the UK
- A positive, professional & empathetic approach
- Team working ethos
- Aligned to our company values
Agincare is a family run business caring for people since 1986. This year we celebrate 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, we’re one of the UK’s largest privately-owned social care groups and we continue to grow in these challenging times. We believe that if we remain true to our company values, and work together as one team, we will continue to be successful and deliver high-quality care to all our clients and residents.
* Based on £565 to £750 per week and working 46 weeks per year.
About the Company