Agincare is one of the largest family owned care providers in the UK and keeping the close-knit family feeling is what makes working for us so special. We’d like to hear from you if you have social care experience, or if you are considering starting a rewarding career in social care.
- Kitchen Assistant earning £9.10 per hour
- Full time position available
- Gainsborough Care Home is located in Swanage, Dorset, has 48 beds and is just a stones throw away from Dorset's stunning Jurassic Coastline and beaches
- Supportive Senior Management team
- Career opportunities available
As a Kitchen Assistant you will assist with the preparation of delicious and nutritious meals, drinks and snacks for residents within the guidelines given by the Registered Care Home Manager and the Cook. You will also be working to a high standard of cooking and cleaning regimes (daily, weekly, periodically etc) for all areas of the kitchen in line with the Health and Safety and Company guidelines to ensure safe working practice within the Home.
The Ideal Candidate
- You may be looking to take on a new role where you can put your people skills to use, or simply looking to take the next steps in your catering career.
- Let us know about any catering or social care experience or related qualifications as this experience is all relevant.
- Being reliable and open to learn is the most important skills you can bring to the role, everything else we can teach you.
- Job satisfaction knowing you make a real difference to our residents lives every day by helping providing them with a nutritious and balanced diet to meet all their needs.
We can cover the cost of your Enhanced DBS, along with other benefits including; Blue Light Card discount package, Employee Assistance Programme, plus more including our company pension scheme.
About the Company
We’ve been voted as the top care company to work for by Indeed, and our team agree – we’re proud that we average at 4/5* on employee reviews.
We’re a family run business caring for people since 1986, this year we’re celebrating 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, we’re one of the UK’s largest care providers and are continuing to grow. With over 50 locations across our care homes, home care branches and live-in offices – there really is something for everyone.
Equal opportunities are important to us at Agincare and we welcome applications from all.