We have an exciting career opportunity to join Training Now, and if you have relevant experience of working in Health and Social Care as a Senior Carer, Team Leader, Deputy or Registered Manager, supporting colleagues with on the job training, or have an interest in moving in to this area or a qualified and experienced assessor with teaching experience and you're passionate about helping people reach their career goals through apprenticeship standards we would love to hear from you.
Salary up to 30k DOE plus performance reward bonus!
About the Role
The Health & Social Care Assessor will be responsible for creating an individualised, unique learner journey for a caseload/cohort of apprentices, recognising and tailoring the training delivery to match their identified needs and requirements. This role is full time to be based in Dorset area, UK.
It is the responsibility of the Health & Social Care Assessor to manage their caseload, diary and deliver cohort training to our employers.
The purpose of the role is to help to develop a skilled, capable and confident workforce to deliver a quality service for all clients via engaging training programmes which inspire learners.
- Take responsibility for a caseload of learners, supporting them to achieve their qualification by way of regular teaching and assessment sessions, using a blended delivery approach (currently delivered remotely)
- Delivering full training and support learners through their functional skills in English and Math at L2
- Provide support and motivation to aid learner’s progression
- Utilise tools and resources provided to identify and support learners with additional learning needs
- Manage your diary effectively and efficiently to ensure timely visits and progress reviews are conducted
- Monitor and report on learner progress regularly during their programme
- Maintain accurate records of each learner through our e-portfolio system to meet ESFA compliance expectations
- Develop and promote excellent stakeholder relationships, internal and external, including colleagues, learners and employers
- Attend and contribute to regular team meetings
- Maintain own CPD and attend standardisations
- Full driving license and use of a vehicle for travel
- Strong occupational background in Health and Social Care, minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Qualification at the same level or subject being taught and /or assessed (preferably Level 5)
- Level 2 (key skill/ functional Skills/ Grade C or above) in English and Math desirable
- Certificate or diploma in Education & Training or willing to work towards the L5 diploma in education and training
- D32/A1/ CAVA/TAQA Assessors qualification or willing to undertake the Assessor Coach apprenticeship
- D33 or V1 verification qualifications are an advantage;
• National Health Discount Scheme (up to 60% off high street names)
• Blue Light discount package (superb discounts on travel, leisure, entertainment and more)
• EAP – Employee Assistance Program (offering support for employees and their families)
• Internal competitions to wins prizes such as vouchers, holidays, extra annual leave
• 15% off car hire when booking with Hertz worldwide
• Long service bonus
• Excellent career progression
• Have a voice to share your ideas to improve and develop the service
• Free CPD opportunities
Agincare are a forward thinking organisation, established in social care for over 30 years, with long term sustainability and no plans to sell, family owned, and one that places great emphasis on working to our core company values as we believe this approach ultimately feeds through to top quality care standards for our clients.