At Agincare we work in partnership with Clinical Commissioning Groups, Local Authorities, families and next of kin to provide excellent levels of care to our clients across the UK. We consistently achieve this through recruiting passionate and committed staff who share our values and understand the needs, concerns and expectations of clients and colleagues alike.
This ongoing success has created a career opportunity within our Central office for a Field Care Supervisor, which will cover Worcester and the surrounding areas.
Job Role: Field Care Supervisor
Contract: Permanent, 0 hour contract.
Salary: £11 per hour face to face time, £8.91 per hour travel time
About the role:
As a Field Care Supervisor, you will travel across the region visiting our clients and care workers, carrying out care plan reviews and staff support, dealing with GP's, Social Workers, and next of kin, dealing with concerns and complaints and contacting your clients weekly. You will be on call on a rota every 6 weeks.
You will build and maintain relationships with clients, staff and stakeholders and ensure in-date staff supervision, support and training. This is a field-based role so you will need to travel within your designated region.
- To undertake as required, individual care and support planning and formal reviews, with qualitative, positive outcomes;
- To be part of the on-call rota to ensure that emergency support is provided as and when required – emergency support is provided on a 24-hour basis;
- To support care staff and the Registered Manager by undertaking staff support activities such as spot checks, competency checks and supervisions;
- To use and continually update company systems and processes to record any concerns and to report to your line manager relating to significant changes in the service user’s health and support needs by working closely with the care team.;
- To know and access company policies and procedures and values in order to support and develop the care team effectively.
- Previous experience of Social Care, as a Manager, Supervisor or Assessor;
- You will need your own vehicle for work purposes and able to travel across the area above
- You will have knowledge of the social care sector and regulatory framework
- A Health & Social Care qualification is an advantage
- Full, valid UK / EU driving licence;
- Great communication skills - written and verbal;
- Highly organised, with a flexible approach
Agincare is a family run business caring for people since 1986, this year we celebrate 35 years! With over 3,500 family members, we’re one of the UK’s largest privately-owned social care groups and continue to grow in these challenging times. We believe that if we remain true to our company values, and work together as one team, we will continue to be successful and deliver high quality care to all our clients and residents.