As a Field Care Supervisor, you will travel across the region visiting our clients and care workers, carrying out care plan reviews and staff support, dealing with GP's, Social Workers, and next of kin, dealing with concerns and complaints and contacting your clients weekly.
The Field Care Supervisor will be supervising and supporting our care team and ensuring our clients are receiving excellent care.
- Earn up to £18,500 to £22,000 pro rata, part time as a Field Care Supervisor
- Part time including weekends
- Supportive & Established management
- Lots of further career opportunities
Agincare offer fantastic benefits for our Field Care Supervisors
- £200 joining fee* Subject to T&Cs
- Paid two-day Induction – Get paid whilst training!
- Paid upfront DBS
- Fast Track Job Offers
- Refer a friend bonus - £250
We also offer other wonderful benefits for all our staff;
- Paid Mileage
- Access to Blue Light Membership
- Fully Funded Continuous Professional Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) available to all our employees
- Long Service Award
- Recognition Awards
- Paid Annual Leave
- Internal competitions to win prizes e.g. holidays, extra annual leave
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a Field Care Supervisor to join our team and help us make a difference to the lives of vulnerable people by providing support to them so they can live independently in their own homes around your local area and community.
As a Field Care Supervisor, you will need to have previous experience of Social Care, Supervisor or Assessor.
You will have sound knowledge of the social care sector and regulatory framework and a Health & Social Care professional qualification would be an advantage.
You are required to have the following;
- Your own vehicle for work purposes and able to travel around the region;
- Full, valid UK / EU driving licence;
- Great communication skills - written and verbal;
- Highly organised, with a flexible approach.
We can offer you fully-funded training and career development opportunities for all regardless of experience in social care (training programmes up to and including Level 5).
About the Company
We’ve been voted as the top care company to work for by Indeed, and our team agree – we’re proud that we average at 4/5* on employee reviews.
We’re a family-run business caring for people since 1986, this year we’re celebrating 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, we’re one of the UK’s largest care providers and are continuing to grow. With over 50 locations across our care homes, home care branches and live-in offices – there really is something for everyone.
Equal opportunities are important to us at Agincare and we welcome applications from all.