We are currently recruiting for a Domestic Care Assistant to join our dedicated, passionate team in Chaddesden, Derby
New £500 welcome bonus available!
- Up to £8.95 per hour
- Paid induction training
- Alternate weekends
- Free DBS
- Refer a friend scheme up to £1000
- Outstanding career development
- Fully funded training and career development (up to level 5)
- Blue Light Care discount package
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- Staff appreciation incentives
- Full time, part time or bank contracts available
About The Role
Foylebank Care Home has 35 beds and is set in the easily accessible area of Chaddesden, Derby
As a Domestic Care Assistant, you’ll be ensuring that the home is kept clean, safe and comfortable for its residents, visitors and members of staff, by providing thorough housekeeping duties throughout the home. Working as part of a team is vital and you will be supporting Care Assistants by helping out with other duties such as moving and handling, as and when required.
- Previous experience in a domestic or housekeeping role is desirable but not essential
- A good understanding of the importance of excellent infection control and the ability to work to a high standard, managing multiple tasks.
- Good people skills and the ability to show strong empathy, with a caring and compassionate nature
We’re a family run business caring for people since 1986, this year we’re celebrating 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, we’re one of the UK’s largest care providers and are continuing to grow. With over 50 locations across our care homes, home care branches and live-in offices – there really is something for everyone.
We’ve been voted as the top care company to work for by Indeed, and our team agree – we’re proud that we average at 4/5* on employee reviews.
Equal opportunities are important to us at Agincare and we welcome applications from all.
**In accordance with the UK Government’s anyone working or volunteering in a care home will need to be fully vaccinated (both doses) against coronavirus (COVID-19). You will be asked about this during your interview and proof will need to be seen, we are more than happy to answer any queries you have.**