Agincare is one of the largest family owned care providers in the UK and keeping the close-knit family feeling is what makes working for us so special. We’d like to hear from you if you have social care experience, or if you are considering starting a rewarding career in social care.
- Earn £8.95 per hour as a Domestic Healthcare Assistant working weekends
- St Peter's Park Care Home & Retirement Village has 39 beds and is tucked behind St Peter's Church in the East Sussex seaside town of Bexhill-on-Sea. This home-from-home is just a 10 minute walk from the beautiful seafront.
- Part time - 16 hours per week working weekends
- Established and supportive management
- Lots of career opportunities available
The role of Domestic Care Assistant is to ensure that the Home is kept clean, safe and comfortable for its residents, visitors and members of staff, by providing thorough housekeeping duties throughout the Home, you will also be expected to support Care Assistants by helping out with other duties as and when required.
The Ideal Candidate
- You may be looking to take on a new role where you can put your people skills to use, or simply looking to join our supportive care home team.
- Having a caring and compassionate nature is the most important skill you can bring within social care, everything else we can teach you.
- Job satisfaction knowing you make a real difference to our residents lives every day by making people feel safe, happy and provide a comfortable home.
We can offer you fully funded training and career development opportunities for all regardless of experience in social care (training programmes up to and including Level 5). We can also cover the cost of your Enhanced DBS, along with other benefits including; Blue Light Card discount package, Employee Assistance Programme, plus more including our company pension scheme.
About the Company
We’ve been voted as the top care company to work for by Indeed, and our team agree – we’re proud that we average at 4/5* on employee reviews.
We’re a family run business caring for people since 1986, this year we’re celebrating 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, we’re one of the UK’s largest care providers and are continuing to grow. With over 50 locations across our care homes, home care branches and live-in offices – there really is something for everyone.
Equal opportunities are important to us at Agincare and we welcome applications from all.