Agincare is one of the largest family owned care providers in the UK and keeping the close-knit family feeling is what makes working for us so special.
- A great opportunity for an experienced Deputy Manager or someone wishing to step up from a senior position
- Blenheim Care Home has 31 beds, a CQC rating of "Good", and is set tucked away in Talbot Woods - a lovely, quiet and leafy part of Bournemouth
- Full Time (42hours pw)
- Fully funded professional development
- Have a voice to share your ideas to improve and develop the service
- Competitive Salary circa £28,000 plus Excellent benefits
- Strong support team in place
The Ideal Candidate
- In Agincare our Deputy Managers are wonderful people with the highest standards. Dedicated, caring, supportive, encouraging and motivated. People like you?
- Knowledgeable of the care sector, the running or a care home, the regulatory framework and qualified NVQ level 3 or above in Health & Social Care (or equivalent)
- Prior experience leading and engaging a team of Care Managers, Seniors and Care Assistants to make a real difference to our residents lives every day by making people feel safe, comfortable and happy
- Close working relationship with the Registered Manager to support them in the day to day activities of running the home, including assuming full responsibility in their absence
- Putting our clients at the heart of what we do; Review their care needs by their changing needs and by contractual requirements. Along with ensuring the general standards of hygiene and cleanliness and equipment are maintained for their safety and wellbeing.
In return we offer our team fully funded training and career development opportunities for all up to and including Level 5 training programmes in social care. We cover your Enhanced DBS cost, we offer Blue Light Card discount package, National Health Discount Schemes and Employee Assistance Programme, a company pension scheme and internal competitions to wins prizes such as vouchers, holidays, extra annual leave
About the Company
We’ve been voted as the top care company to work for by Indeed, and our team agree – we’re proud that we average at 4/5* on employee reviews.
We’re a family run business caring for people since 1986, this year we’re celebrating 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, we’re one of the UK’s largest care providers and are continuing to grow. With over 50 locations across our care homes, home care branches and live-in offices – there really is something for everyone.
Equal opportunities are important to us at Agincare and we welcome applications from all.