We are currently recruiting for a COOK to join our dedicated, passionate team in Wimbourne.
New £500 welcome bonus available!
- £9.75 per hour
- Full time
- Paid induction training
- Alternate weekends
- Free DBS
- Refer a friend scheme up to £1000
- Outstanding career development
- Fully funded training and career development (up to level 5)
- Blue Light Care discount package
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- Staff appreciation incentives
About The Role
Waterloo Care Home has 36 beds and is in a peaceful, leafy semi-rural spot close to Wimborne, Verwood, West Moors and Ringwood.
As a Cook you will manage the preparation and the delivery of all meals within the Home, ensuring that any special dietary requirements are catered for.
Meals will be presented and prepared to an excellent standard and quality. You will create and maintain cooking and cleaning regimes for all areas of the kitchen in line with the Health and Safety and Company guidelines to ensure safe working practice within the home.
- Previous catering experience - preferably in a care home setting - desirable
- Excellent cooking skills with understanding of dietary requirements including intolerances and allergies
- Outstanding attention to detail.
We’re a family run business caring for people since 1986, this year we’re celebrating 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, we’re one of the UK’s largest care providers and are continuing to grow. With over 50 locations across our care homes, home care branches and live-in offices – there really is something for everyone.
We’ve been voted as the top care company to work for by Indeed, and our team agree – we’re proud that we average at 4/5* on employee reviews.
Equal opportunities are important to us at Agincare and we welcome applications from all.
**In accordance with the UK Government’s anyone working or volunteering in a care home will need to be fully vaccinated (both doses) against coronavirus (COVID-19). You will be asked about this during your interview and proof will need to be seen, we are more than happy to answer any queries you have.**