Agincare Enable are offering a fantastic opportunity to join the operations team covering locations including Wiltshire, Bristol, Devon, Dorset, Somerset and Hampshire. You will join a highly quality-focused team dedicated to providing outstanding supportive community-based adult services.
As an Area Manager for Agincare Enable you will be take a leading role in overseeing the development and delivery of various specialist supported living and outreach services.
What we offer
Salary £42,000-45,000 per annum
- The opportunity to work with a well-established organisation
- Have a voice to share your ideas to improve and develop the service
- Excellent career progression
- Continuous professional development (CPD)
- Long service bonus
- Company pension
You will also benefit from the following:
- National Health Discount Scheme (up to 60% off high street names)
- Blue Light discount package (superb discounts on travel, leisure, entertainment and more)
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program (offering support for employees and their families)
You must have:
- Previous experience of delivering services that improve the lives of people who may have a learning disability, an Autistic Spectrum Condition, mental health disability or a physical disability.
- Prior experience mobilising new services in line with agreed plans, legislation and best practice.
- A good understanding of least restrictive practice and positive behavioural support is desirable
- Experience of working with community multidisciplinary teams, social housing providers and local authority commissioners
- Previous senior management experience
- Experience with multi-site management
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to manage a varied workload
- Full driving licence
Agincare Enable are part of the Agincare family of companies.
We’ve been voted as the top care company to work for by Indeed, and our team agree – we’re proud that we average at 4/5* on employee reviews.
We’re a family run business caring for people since 1986, this year we’re celebrating 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, we’re one of the UK’s largest care providers with over 50 locations across our care homes, home care branches and live-in offices.
Agincare Enable promote equality, inclusion and diversity and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.