We are currently recruiting for a Clinical Lead to join our dedicated, passionate team in Rushmoor, Farnham
New £500 welcome bonus available!
- Up to £23.00 per hour
- Paid induction training
- Alternate weekends
- Free DBS
- Refer a friend scheme up to £1000
- Outstanding career development
- Fully funded training and career development (up to level 5)
- Blue Light Care discount package
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- Staff appreciation incentives
- Financial and CPD support with NMC revalidation
About the role
Tilford Care & Nursing Home has 50 beds, a CQC rating of “Good” and is set in a peaceful and relaxing part of Surrey, yet only five miles from Farnham and the A31
As a Clinical Lead you'll be responsible for managing, motivating and developing a team of nurses and care staff to ensure the delivery and provision of exceptional care. You'll use your clinical expertise to assess new and existing residents to ensure that their care plans are person centred, and fully support their needs
You'll be responsible for the custody and safe administration of medication in accordance with codes of practice, and ensure that your team work in a safe way - taking into account health and safety and infection control measures.
As a role model and leader within your team, you will be working on the floor supporting our residents directly.
- Valid NMC pin without restrictions
- Demonstrable experience in a similar setting, preferably at senior nurse or clinical lead level (Band 6)
- In depth knowledge of dementia supportive person-centred care to CQC KLOE standards, with evidence of continuous professional development.
- Excellent leadership and development skills
We’re a family run business caring for people since 1986, this year we’re celebrating 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, we’re one of the UK’s largest care providers and are continuing to grow. With over 50 locations across our care homes, home care branches and live-in offices – there really is something for everyone.
We’ve been voted as the top care company to work for by Indeed, and our team agree – we’re proud that we average at 4/5* on employee reviews.
Equal opportunities are important to us at Agincare and we welcome applications from all.
**In accordance with the UK Government’s anyone working or volunteering in a care home will need to be fully vaccinated (both doses) against coronavirus (COVID-19). You will be asked about this during your interview and proof will need to be seen, we are more than happy to answer any queries you have.**