A typical day in the life of a Home Care Assistant will help support our customers in a variety of ways depending on their needs, this could include, providing personal care, Medication management, Light Domestic Duties, Meal Prep, Shopping & Companionship.
- Earn up to £11.10 per hour as a Home Care Assistant
- Full time & part-time shifts available
- Alternate weekends
- Supportive & Established management
- Lots of further career opportunities
Agincare offer fantastic benefits for our care assistants
- £200 welcome bonus* Subject to T&Cs
- Paid two-day Induction – Get paid whilst training!
- Paid upfront DBS
- Fast Track Job Offers
- Refer a friend bonus - £250
We also offer other wonderful benefits for all our staff;
- Paid Mileage
- Access to Blue Light Membership
- Fully Funded Continuous Professional Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) available to all our employees
- Long Service Award
- Recognition Awards
- Paid Annual Leave
- Internal competitions to win prizes e.g. holidays, extra annual leave
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for Home Care Assistants to join our team and help us make a difference to the lives of vulnerable people, providing support to live independently in their own homes around your local area and community.
You don’t need to have previous experience or qualifications in care, what’s important is you are passionate and motivated and you want to help in your community. If you want Job Satisfaction and a job where every day is different, our Home Care Assistant role could be the perfect opportunity for you.
We can offer you fully-funded training and career development opportunities for all regardless of experience in social care (training programmes up to and including Level 5).
About the Company
We’ve been voted as the top care company to work for by Indeed, and our team agree – we’re proud that we average at 4/5* on employee reviews.
We’re a family-run business caring for people since 1986, this year we’re celebrating 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, we’re one of the UK’s largest care providers and are continuing to grow. With over 50 locations across our care homes, home care branches and live-in offices – there really is something for everyone.
Equal opportunities are important to us at Agincare and we welcome applications from all