Agincare is one of the largest family-owned care providers in the UK and keeping the close-knit family feeling is what makes working for us so special. We’d like to hear from you if you have social care experience, or if you are considering starting a rewarding career in social care.
- Care Assistant earning up to £9.15 per hour
- Flexible contract - working both days and nights
- Full-time, part-time & bank hours contracts available
- Alternate weekends
- Tilford Care & Nursing Home has 50 beds, CQC rating of “GOOD” and is situated in a peaceful and relaxing part of Surrey.
- Established management Team
- Lots of further career opportunities available
As a Care Assistant you’ll be providing our residents with support and companionship, getting to know them individually and delivering the best possible care for them. Each and every day can be different, though quality care is fundamental, your role will involve personal care duties such as bathing and dressing, updating their care plans, and helping them to remain as independent as possible. You’ll also take part in a variety of creative activities – a favourite for our residents!
The Ideal Candidate
- You may be looking to take on a new role where you can put your people skills to use, or simply looking to take the next steps in your social care career.
- Let us know about any personal care experience within your family or related qualifications as this experience is all relevant.
- Having a caring and compassionate nature is the most important skill you can bring within social care, everything else we can teach you.
- Job satisfaction knowing you make a real difference to our residents lives every day by making people feel safe, comfortable and happy
We can offer you fully funded training and career development opportunities for all regardless of experience in social care (training programmes up to and including Level 5). We can also cover the cost of your Enhanced DBS, along with other benefits including; Blue Light Card discount package, Employee Assistance Programme, plus more including our company pension scheme.
About the Company
We’ve been voted as the top care company to work for by Indeed, and our team agree – we’re proud that we average at 4/5* on employee reviews.
We’re a family run business caring for people since 1986, this year we’re celebrating 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, we’re one of the UK’s largest care providers and are continuing to grow. With over 50 locations across our care homes, home care branches and live-in offices – there really is something for everyone.
Equal opportunities are important to us at Agincare and we welcome applications from all.