We are currently recruiting for a Activities Coordinator to join our dedicated, passionate team in Bexhill-on-Sea
New £500 welcome bonus available!
- Up to £9.50 per hour
- Paid induction training
- Alternate weekends
- Free DBS
- Refer a friend scheme up to £1000
- Outstanding career development
- Fully funded training and career development (up to level 5)
- Blue Light Care discount package
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- Staff appreciation incentives
- Full time, part time or bank contracts available
About the role
As an Activity Coordinator, you will be responsible for talking with care staff, residents and resident families to assist with designing, planning and organising activities to meet residents' physical, social and emotional needs. You will be tasked with arranging a variety of activities such as: light exercise, arts & crafts, puzzles, knitting, sing-a-longs, days out, seasonal events and lots more.
- You may be looking to take on a new role where you can put your people skills to use, or simply looking to take the next steps in your social care career.
- Previous experience in activities / events roles or social care experience is desired but not essential
- Confident, engaging and open to learn
We’re a family run business caring for people since 1986, this year we’re celebrating 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, we’re one of the UK’s largest care providers and are continuing to grow. With over 50 locations across our care homes, home care branches and live-in offices – there really is something for everyone.
We’ve been voted as the top care company to work for by Indeed, and our team agree – we’re proud that we average at 4/5* on employee reviews.
Equal opportunities are important to us at Agincare and we welcome applications from all.
**In accordance with the UK Government’s anyone working or volunteering in a care home will need to be fully vaccinated (both doses) against coronavirus (COVID-19). You will be asked about this during your interview and proof will need to be seen, we are more than happy to answer any queries you have.**